The Aileoita 1, is a beautifully crafted surf charter boat, specially designed from the ground up, by a surfer for surfers, specifically for a safety, comfort, and convenience standard, which is a step above the rest. Aileoita 1, has been featured prominently in a number of Mentawai Islands related articles and features in a variety of publications and web sites all over the world. Aileoita's crew are one of the most experienced crews available with 46 years of combined experience, a track record that is second to none, and consistently deliver their guests the trip of a life time. By request, the Aileoita 1, is also available to take trips up to North Sumatra.
The standard trip duration includes 11 days of surfing - 12 nights on the boat overall, but longer, or shorter packages are available upon request.
Aileoita is a 70' x 15' custom built hard wood boat. The Aileoita is outfitted with all the amenities of home including full air conditioning, LED TV, Play Station 3, Internet (optional), DVD player, i-pod ready Amplifier, indoor & stereo speakers, fridge, freezer, radar, depth sounder, gps,VHF/HF radio, Satellite phone, 2x 220V 20 KvA generators, life jackets, flares, EPIRB, 20 person Life Raft, first aid kit, tender and outboard, a generous living room with sofas, and indoor dinning room table, 3 shaded spacious out door hang out areas including front deck, the back deck with benches, and tables, and the upper deck, with a large out door dining table, and wrap around benches.
Accommodation on board is in five private twin share cabins. Six of the Ten large beds are wide enough to comfortably accommodate a couple, and the other four beds are large enough to accommodate large surfers. The maximum surfers allowed on board is 10 people.
Aileoita 1, has a cruising speed of 9 - 11 knots and is powered by two 180 HP Mitsubishi engines perfectly suited to attain its optimal hull speed. 2 engines = much greater safety at sea, as well as increased speed, but also higher fuel costs. When looking into different boats for your next Mentawai vacation, and how they are priced, please keep in mind that Aileoita 1, is competitively priced with several single engine boats, despite it's higher fuel consumption.
The Aileoita has an immense back deck with wrap-around benches and a roof, which also has wrap around benches, and a big out door dining table, which is great for a nice dinner with your friends, hanging out, and waiting for a bite on the trolling gear.
The runabout is a 14 foot fiberglass tender with a 25 HP outboard engine, and back up 15 hp engine.
The highly experienced crew on the Aileoita, with over 68 years of experience operating in Mentawai between them, includes the captain (Hendra), a mechanic, an incredible chef (Hengki), two deck hands, a highly experienced surf guide/professional photographer who knows the surf spots, wind directions, swell directions, and secret spots like the back of his hand, Sebastian Imizcoz, or Bruno Veiga.
Standard Trip: The standard trip duration includes 11 days of surfing - 12 nights on the boat overall, but longer, or shorter packages are available upon request, as well as Surf Charter Boat/Kandui Villas custom combo packages.
These surf charter trips are all inclusive and includes the following:
Airport transfers to/from Padang Airport with boards.
Full catering, soft drinks, snacks, juices, and sodas.
Use of on board equipment
Use of tender for photograph, snorkeling and fishing.
1 case of beer per person - extra beer available upon request.
Harbor permits ($44 Mentawai Government fee collected in Padang and is not included in the price).
Access to the best waves in the world with an accomplished surf guide.
Professional Photographer photographing all of your sessions, and sending you home with 2 DVD's full of all your best surfing photos, scenic, and lifestyle photos from the trip.
2014 Rates effective january 1, 2014
2014 Whole Group Charter Price :
$33,500 ( up to 10 people ) 11 day / 12 night package
2014 Single Surfer Price:
*$3,550 per surfer (minimum 7 surfers, or smaller groups pay for 7 surfers)*Exclusive use of boat only for groups paying whole group charter price, and we reserve the right to fill the remaining 3 empty beds if only paying for the minimum of 7.
$2,000 Fuel Surcharge for North Sumatra trips (Telo, Nias, Hinako, Pulau Banyak, and Simeuleu)
|22 MAR - 3 APR||BOOKED||10||0|
|10 - 22 APR||BOOKED||10||0|
|24 APR - 6 MAY||BOOKED||10||0|
|8 - 20 MAY||BOOKED||10||0|
|21 MAY - 4 JUN||OPEN||9||1|
|5 - 17 JUNE||OPEN||6||4|
|18 - 30 JUNE||OPEN||0||10|
|1 - 13 JULY||BOOKED||10||0|
|14 - 26 JULY||OPEN||0||10|
|31 JUL - 12 AUG||OPEN||0||10|
|14 - 26 AUG||BOOKED||10||0|
|28 AUG - 9 SEPT||OPEN||0||10|
|11 - 23 SEPT||OPEN||0||10|
|25 SEPT - 7 OCT||BOOKED||10||0|
|9 - 21 OCT||BOOKED||10||0|
|23 OCT - 4 NOV||OPEN||0||10|
|6 - 18 NOV||OPEN||0||10|
|20 NOV - 2 DEC||OPEN||0||10|
|4 - 16 DEC||OPEN||0||10|
What are the basics included in this package?
1 Giant, Luxury, Surf Charter Boat stocked to the gills, a highly experienced surf guide/professional photographer, 2 DVD's full of photos of your trip, full catering, airport/hotel transfers, gourmet cuisine, soft drinks, juices, beer, fishing gear, tender, high quality TV & video equipment in in the saloon, full air conditioning throughout the interior and in each individual cabin, a well stocked refrigerator, freezer, ice maker, a well equipped galley, and room to relax and hang out in style.
What's not included in the package?
$25 VISA fee payable inside the airport- $40 Mentawai Government retribution fee (The Mentawai Government may raise this retribution fee at any time with no prior notice). Wine and spirits are available at an additional cost upon request at the time you pay for your trip. Tipping the crew is not mandatory but appreciated - the suggested tip is 10% of the cost of each persons charter prices and is distributed evenly among the crew members.
* 10 spacious beds in five private double cabins
* Generous living room with big comfortable sofas, dining table, and entertainment system
* Two bathrooms with showers
* Out door shower on back deck
* Length: 70 ft
* Cruising speed: 9-11 knots
* Engines: 2 x 180 HP Mitsubishi 6D15
* Generators: 20 KvA x 2 Yanmar
* Radio: Icom HF and VHF
* Radar: Furuno 24 mile
* GPS: Garmin
* Sounder: Garmin
* 20 person life raft
* Satellite Telephone
* Life jackets
* Fire Extinguishers
* LED TV, DVD player, Amplified stereo system with Ipod jack, Play Station 3
* Indoor & outdoor stereo speakers
* Internet (optional)
* Large shaded top deck area with large dining table wrap around bench seating.
* 14 foot fiberglass tender with 25 hp engine, and 15 hp back up engine.
How to Book
If you are interested in booking your next surf adventure on the Aileoita all you need to do is follow the instructions below. For detailed information about going on one of our surf charter trip from A-Z please visit our "Travel Information" page.
1. Make Contact: The first thing you need to do is contact us with your requested dates using the contact information at the bottom of this page. We are available 24 hours a day to handle your needs.
2. Confirm Dates and Make Deposit: Once we have confirmed your dates we require a 50% deposit to secure your booking.
3. Fill out our On line Booking Form: Now that your dates are set and your payment is in we need to get some basic information from all of the members in your group. This information will be used to secure the necessary permits to allow you to travel in the Mentawai Islands or in other areas we are traveling. Please visit our "Make a Reservation" page for an in depth look at the information we collect. This step is interchangeable with Step 2 - you can do them in any order.
4. Book your airline tickets: Saraina Koat Mentawai is equipped to handle all of our United States guests flight details - we will work directly with you to find the appropriate flight and schedule for your group if you need us to. Otherwise, you are more than welcome to handle your travel details on your own. Please visit our "Flight Information" page for detailed flight information - where you need to fly into, and what are the available options at your disposal.
5. Make final payment: Your final payment is due two months prior to your trip's departure. Once that's in along with the information from our on line booking form you're all set to go!
6. Show up: Rule #1 is to remember to not miss your flight...believe us, it can happen to anyone. Once you've made it on the right flight, endured a trip halfway across the world, and landed in Padang we will be there to pick you up and take you to your surf charter vessel. Again, check out our "Travel Information" page for the complete rundown of this part of the process.
7. Surf: Once you're on the boat everything is taken care of - the only thing you need to worry about is what board you should ride and how you want to drag your hand in the barrel - fingertips up or out? Want to know what kind of waves to expect? It's all right here.© 2011 PT. Saraina Koat Mentawai | All Rights Reserved
USA +1 805 222 4150 Office Indonesia (+62) 751 841946 Indonesia Mobile (+62)81266 36841 or (+62)812 66 40941 firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype id: aii_jordan